On the WATS data page, you can find data for Washtenaw County traffic counts, roadway conditions, non-motorized data, and mapped data. However, we also maintain other data sets including:
- A regional transportation model that projects future roadway demand
- Census commuting data (we organize data that the census publishes)
- Regional demographics
If you aren't able to find data you are interested in, please contact us. Or, if you are looking for data that fits another geography (ie multi-jurisdictional, within the urban area), we can probably help. We can also provide more detailed traffic count data. You can fill out the form below, call us at (734)994-3127, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other regional and federal agencies maintain excellent data sets that might be of use. A few are listed below.
- SEMCOG Data Library (includes community profiles, regional collaboration data, crashes, and much more)
- The Census Bureau's American Fact Finder
- Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics (LEHD) Data (commute data)