2045 Long Range Plan
The Washtenaw Area Transportation Study is currently developing its 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan, which provides a vision for transportation planning over the next 25 years for Washtenaw County. This effort is being done in partnership with the Southeast Michigan Council of Governments Regional Transportation Plan development.
Transportation System Deficiencies
In this phase of Plan development WATS has identified deficiencies in the transportation network for: Pavement Condition, Non-motorized, Transit, Congestion, Bridges and Safety. A map of each deficiency type is available via the tiles below.
WATS will be hosting a series of discussion meetings for the public to review known deficiencies and provide additional deficiencies from the travelers perspective.
The dates for the meetings are provided below:
- January 17, 4-6pm - Chelsea Library
- January 18, 11am-1pm - Eastern Michigan University, Student Union
- January 18, 5-7pm - Ypsilanti District Library, Michigan Ave
- January 23, 1-3pm - Washtenaw County Building (200 N. Main St. Ann Arbor, 1st Floor Lobby)
- February 14, 7-8pm - Southwest Washtenaw Council of Governments, Manchester (Located at Manchester Village Hall)