Washtenaw County Transportation Profile
The Washtenaw Area Transportation Profile is a periodic snapshot of demographic trends, transportation facilities, and transportation services in Washtenaw County and its local municipalities.
The most recent profile is organized into six sections:
- Introduction and Background discusses the Washtenaw Area Transportation Study, Washtenaw County, and how WATS collects and organizes data.
- Demographic Profile covers basic population trends, housing/building starts, households, and employment data
- Roadways reviews the state of the county’s road system including bridges, funding sources, and traffic crashes
- Transit describes the transit services available in Washtenaw County
- Non-motorized Transportation details the existing bicycle and pedestrian facilities, education, planning, and crashes
- Freight: describes freight services operating in and around Washtenaw County
Archive of Past Profiles